Well, had a good day today, it wasn't like WAHOO, but I did feel better, not as much nausea and a good night's sleep. However, I am already showing just a tiny bit and it's a little freaky to me since I did not show until several weeks later my first pregnancy. It's also going to be harder to hide the pregnancy, I have to go out and get some clothes that hide it better, my favorite is the princess cut shirts that are gathered right under the chest, they are cute and hide the baby bump too. :)
I have been a little worried lately cuz my abdominal muscles ache quite a bit, especially at night. I will definately have to ask my doctor when I go for my appointment. It's not exactly like a cramp, but it is uncomfortable and strange, I guess it may be the ligaments being stretched.
Gotta workout tomorrow!!! Not been doing well this week getting my workouts in, although I have done lots of cardio running after my little 2 year old dynamo!
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment