Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everybody's sick and not even pregnancy related!

Ok, so it's not fun to be sick no matter what, but at least when I was "pregnant sick" I knew I was getting something for it :). But I've got an icky bug with a low fever and an awful cough which I promptly passed to my unsuspecting 2 year old. And she has it much worse than me! She had a 102 fever and was just miserable...poor thing! I feel awful for passing it to her but we are so close it would be hard to keep her from it I suppose. But as a mommy, it just sucks!

On the happy side, my husband went out and bought an ear thermometer, what a great buy!! My daughter usually HATES having her temperature taken (we had an under the arm one) but when we used the ear one, she didn't even barely wiggle! Another good thing is that thankfully at least I'm not nauseaous from my pregnancy AND sick from this bug all at the same time! Thank God for favors like that! And lastly, I've already gotten in 3 workouts, so I only have to feel good enough to do one more!

rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com

www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment