Well, I've noticed that I am not nearly so nauseous for the past 3 days or so. I still feel it, but not nearly so strongly as before. YEAH!!! It gives me a new lease on life! I still have a sour stomach and a bad taste in my mouth, but not wanting to throw up many times a day is a definate plus!
I also am happy with my resolve to get in my workouts this week although I didn't work out the first 2 days. I've worked out yesterday and today and I can tell I just have so much more energy, at least for 3 to 4 hours afterwards. Plus I'm sleeping really well, my 2 year old is sleeping through the night (unless I wake her up by trying to cover her up with an extra blanket on a cold night) which really helps and I'm usually asleep by the time my head hits the pillow. I am up a lot (3 to 4 times) to go potty, but as long as I get right back to sleep I still count it as a good night.
I better enjoy it now, cuz I remember how little sleep I got when my 2 year old was a baby...it was like I couldn't remember what it was like to get a full night's sleep. Fun, fun!!
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment