So, I'm STARVING...especially in the morning. I was hungrier than usual with my first preg too, but not this bad. Plus, I seem to "need" fast food. I've never been a big fast food restaurant person, especially since I'm a trainer, (it just sounds so bad). Or is it just because I need something FAST. I don't know but I've found that I really have to plan to have good food with me at all times in case hunger hits. It's not normal hunger either, it's like I would chew my arm off if I don't get some food in me quick! So, since I am "craving" fast food, does that mean it's a boy? LOL...
We had some car probs today so I didn't get in a workout yet. Either I'll do one at home or I'll need to get in a workout the last 3 days of this week.
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment