With my first pregnancy getting my workouts in and staying in shape was easy. I was already in shape and I never got very sick or had much morning sickness so I always wondered in the back of my mind why it was so hard for some pregnant women to stay in shape or workout.
God must want me to know what it feels like to be sick all the time, have a demanding toddler and have lots of other things going on and not to feel like working out at all. So now I get it! It is SO hard. I never want to workout, if I don't feel sick, then I feel completely exhausted, and if I don't feel that then it's my 2 year old...it's always something!
I have to MAKE myself do my workouts. I got a good one in this morning and I was telling my husband how much better I feel. If I can get myself to do a workout, afterwards I always feel so empowered. I feel strong, better about myself and my body, I have more energy and I am even have more patience towards my family and a positive outlook on all the day to day pressures we pregnant women and mothers go through.
So, I guess the answer is to workout, no matter how much I don't feel like it! I'll let you know how that goes...
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment