Ok, so I didn't have a chance to get to the gym this morning and realized I wasn't going to make it. Well, unknown to you, I have weights, an exercise ball, a step, and even a medicine ball at home so I can workout at anytime of the day at home if I choose to. Well, I usually like to go to the gym and use it as an excuse if I can't get there. So I just made myself get out my weights and got in a good workout! I did 6 exercises for 3 sets each and it only took around 30 to 35 minutes. I got all sweaty, was breathing hard and felt really good (although tired) and so happy to have done it!! Plus I feel so much better now than before I started, even more energetic!
Another great thing about working out at home is it fosters good habits for my 2 year old little girl as well. She gets out her little pink 1 pounders and her play balls and does the exercises with me. Nothing is much cuter than your little toddler trying her best to do push-ups while her "Funshine Care Bear" looks on. :)
Just remember, where there is a will (to workout), there is a way (to workout)!
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment