Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good day...Yeah!

Although I woke up tired, I am having a good day. I haven't been overly nauseaous and I've felt pretty energetic today. I'm trying to enjoy it cuz I don't know if it will last (probably not). But it was quite easy to get my workout in, although I did get it in in the morning, that works WAY better for me cuz by afternoon I have even less desire to workout since I've been pregnant. So I am happy that I got my 4 strength training workouts in this week.

During pregnancy it is very important to get in "core" training to work the abs, back and butt. So I usually do these exercises first. Then I try to mix up the exercises and always get in a couple lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises. And I ALWAYS watch my intensity and keep my heart rate under control. Plus I keep a water bottle with my and drink about 20 to 30 ounces of water throughout the time I am there. Most of my workouts only last 35 to 45 minutes.

www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com

rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment