Today I felt pretty good and even got a workout in relatively early. I've decided that if I don't work out early (before noon) I won't get it in. Before this pregnancy I often worked out later, but during these last couple weeks, I've realized I won't have the energy if I wait.
And I've been doing better with my food too. If I eat smaller meals and more of them I feel better than if I eat bigger meals. So I snack a lot, that seems to keep the nausea away and keeps gas from building up too much.
Then later on this morning I took my little girl to a McDonald's playplace and was energetic enough to crawl around in those "claustrophobic tubes" with her (she won't go without me.) We had a blast, except for staying in the tubes too long made me feel a little nauseaous again... :-P
I'm just SO happy I already have my workout done for the day!! Yeah for me!
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment