This is one of those days I tell other pregnant women about as a prenatal personal trainer. One of those days that I needed to NOT workout. I woke up nauseaous and fatigued and it lasted all day. Earlier I thought maybe it would help to workout, but by early afternoon I knew this was one of those days that it was best to do no more than I had to. It was hard enough to handle my little 2 year old "angel." ;)
But this afternoon I did have a reminder of how precious this pregnancy is to me. I walked into my gym when couple of my friends were having a discussion about pregnancy and how miserable it can be(they don't know I'm pregnant yet). One friend turned to me and said "you like being pregnant didn't you?" And although I'm not really feeling great I was reminded how much I did and do love being pregnant. I feel like it is such an honor to be the one to carry such a miracle in my belly, even when I'm sick. Looking at my daughter reminds me and looking at diagrams of the development of my baby even at 6 weeks on weekly pregnancy websites reminds me of the awesome responsibility I have. That is one of the reasons I want to have a healthy pregnancy, the other being I don't want to have to lose tons of weight! :)
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment