Saturday, January 10, 2009

Even a trainer has excuses to skip workouts! ARGH

Ok, I’m already a little more hungry than usual; I seem to be craving protein more than anything. I don’t play around with nutrition especially when I’m pregnant because I don’t want my baby to suffer. That doesn’t mean I eat everything and anything I want to eat, but I do listen to my body and give it the nutrition it needs (plus a little ice-cream or some sort of snack too J).

It is much harder to get a workout in right now cuz my daughter has “mommy-itis” to the max and when I try to leave her she’ll say “don’t go workout mommy” and give me such a sad, pitiful look that it hurts my “mommy heart.”

So I guess telling you that makes me not feel so guilty for not working out since I found out I was pregnant. Even a trainer has excuses…, in fact, I know exactly how to make myself feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment