I've decided that I have to change up my eating schedule. I am usually a light eater in the morning; yogurt and berries, a sandwich or the like for lunch and I like a meat and vegies dinner. But my body has been CRAVING (starving...) beef first thing in the morning. So I've decided that this baby needs me to eat more protein earlier and I think I'm craving beef because I may be low in iron (which beef is high in).
So I stocked up on sliced lean meats (including beef) and will begin tomorrow to eat a bigger breakfast and lighten up a little for lunch, time will tell if that helps!
It's also much harder to eat heavy at night because I feel full of gas at night. But I'm drinking plenty of water and working out(both help with constipation and gas)so I guess I'll just have to deal with what is left.
Working out is getting easier and easier. I am getting back in shape since the Holidays when I didn't workout much and I am feeling stronger and having more fun! Today is number 2 for this week so I just have to get in 2 more and I'll be happy.
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment