Ok, today I woke up so sick and even one of my friends (who doesn't know I"m pregnant) said I was awful quiet. But I had a chance to workout today so I took it. Honestly, I had to make myself go and even when I got there I wasn't sure I would be able to do the exercises cuz I felt so sick. However, it happened again, I actually felt better during my workout then I did the whole rest of the day. In fact I felt better afterwards for a couple hours too. I still am not sure what the phenomenon is, but I need to research it and I'll let you know what I find out.
My lower abdominals hurt quite a bit too, they didn't feel like this so much in my first pregnancy, I hope that doesn't mean anything bad, I have looked it up and the only thing I can figure out is that it is the ligaments being pulled and stretched. Often it hurts at night.
Oh yeah, and my tummy is already sticking out at night after eating all day. I think it is mainly from the bloating I get from food, but I'm sure the baby is growing too.
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment