I start my 7th week today and boy oh boy am I having morning sickness, but not just in the morning unfortunately. I have only found 2 things that help, but only while I am doing them:
1. working out - it releases endorphins and spikes my adrenalin level which takes the nausea away! YEAH
2. eating - although everything I can think of makes me feel nauseaous, as soon I start to eat, it goes away and stays away for a while (1 hour at least). There's 2 problems with that; I don't want to gain too much weight from eating all the time of course, and secondly, I usually get really bad gas several hours after eating.
Do you know why God chose women to carry babies? Cuz our husbands couldn't handle it! LOL!
So, I'm ashamed to say that I only got 2 of my wanted 4 workouts in last week. Now I know how hard it can be to get to your workouts when there is so much nausea. But I got a good start on this week and worked out today!! As always, it was almost impossibly hard to get my butt there, but once I got in the gym I felt great! At least until I got back in the car with my husband and 2 year old dauhter and she was only in a diaper. She has been dealing with consitpation, but no more!! And the car reeked! So much for my reprieve from nausea!
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment