My first pregnancy, although not easy, was much more predictable than this one has been so far. I never know how I'm going to feel. Sometimes (like today) I really wish I could drink a bunch of caffiene cuz I'm so sleepy and tired. And then I'm just nauseaous in the morning and starving until I eat, then in the afternoon I'm bloated and gassy. However, last pregnancy I got in a rythm of what my body needed and felt good eating, however, this time it is never the same. I may eat something one day that sits really good for me but then the next day it makes me sick to my stomach.
I am also still holding off telling anyone else, but it is hard because although I know my husband tries very hard to be comforting, he will just never know exactly how it feels and sometimes I just really want a woman to commiserate with! I may open up to my best friend soon.
My 2 year old daughter and I spent the morning at the park. We fed ducks, climbed rocks, threw wood chips in the pond, ran up and down several hills and played on the jungle gym. I keep wondering what it will be like to have a baby again and how much less time I will have for my toddler. It worries me a bit. I guess billions of other women have done it so I'll get by too!! :)
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment