I felt terrible yesterday. The minute I woke up, laying in bed I felt tired and ready to go back to sleep for the rest of the day. I hate that feeling, I’m usually a morning person, so that was not fun! Then the rest of the morning I felt slightly nauseous. Then in the afternoon it changed to a gassy, full, gross feeling…nice!
Anyway, believe it or not, the only time during the day I felt good was when I dragged myself to the gym and worked out. It was like one of the hardest things ever to convince myself to go (actually my husband pushed me out the door), but once I was there I felt good. Go figure!! I think it has something to do with the adrenaline that gives you a boost when you are exercising. My husband says that I’m sicker this pregnancy because it’s a boy and it’s all the hormones going crazy.
FYI - I found through the research in prenatal exercise that I have done that exercise can actually help many pregnant women handle the morning sickness and nausea better, just be sure that you don't workout on an empty stomach or right after a big meal or snack, a simple bland snack should help.
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment