I have not been feeling myself the last week. I can’t say that I have any particular symptom of pregnancy, I just feel “blah” and my head has been “swimmy.” I especially feel like this in the morning, which is strange because I am a morning person usually.
I am feeling good when I work out though. I'm not all that excited to go, but once I get there, I feel good and I feel strong. Then the rest of the day I feel kinda weak. So I guess that is a great motivation to get my workouts in!
I also feel as if my body is changing sooner than my first pregnancy, which could be because my body is already accustomed to the “pregnancy look” so maybe it will be a faster change this time? I really don’t know, I guess only time will tell.
My husband told me yesterday that he thinks the baby will be a boy. He thought his first was going to be a boy and he was, he also thought our daughter was going to be a girl and she was, so he is 2 for 2. We’ll have to see.
FYI - As long as your Health Care Provider has approved you to workout during your pregnancy:
My recommendation for workouts is the following;
Beginner Exerciser: 2 times a week strength training/2 times a week cardio
Intermediate exerciser: 3 times a week strength training/2 to 3 times a week cardio
Advanced exerciser: 4 times a week strength training/3 to 4 times a week cardio
rebecca@fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
www.fitandfabulouspregnancy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment