I re-read some of my journal when I was pregnant with my daughter, Brooklyn and it was a lot more “lovey-dovey.” I just want this baby to know that that is not because I don’t love it more than anything, it is just that I already have Brooklyn to care for and she keeps me so busy!
I keep wondering about whether “it” will be a boy or a girl. I am truly torn…we have had such a wonderful experience with our little baby girl that it is hard not to want another girl, but on the other hand, I know "Daddy" would really enjoy teaching a boy all about football. The funny thing is that when I brought that up to Daddy, he said, "I can teach Brooklyn all about football too!" In fact Brooklyn already knows football, she has a couple(one pink) and knows “touchdown,” “first down,” etc. So in other words, no matter what happens, we will be ecstatic!!
Brooklyn is still sick and I'm grumpy (getting up at 3 AM to walk your 2 year old around outside cuz it makes her feel better will do that to you). So no 2nd workout yet this week. Excuses, excuses, so if I don't workout today I will have to workout everyday the rest of the week to get 4 in.
I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment